Thursday, October 03, 2013

Just to Stop Your Salivating...

Well, hello! Sorry to make you salivate over the picture of my cupcakes for almost a week. I was full of good intentions to post at least once in the meantime, but, you know, life got in the way. Most of all, a mean b*** of a cold got in the way and I was busy having coughing fits. Yep, great fun it was. So, until my snotty braincells are fully restored to working order, let me show you some pictures I took last weekend on the short walk from Mörbisch to Fertőrákos (HU) with my Mum.  We also made a "cruise" on Lake Neusiedl and saw storks in Rust, where we stayed. Apparently, those 2 storks didn't migrate to Africa like the rest of the gang, they were healed in a kind of stork infirmary there and are going to hibernate in Rust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist