Friday, June 07, 2013

Share a Coke With...Your Serbian Friends

Just a quick "hello" from Belgrade. I'm writing this on Thursday evening and pre-programming this post for tomorrow before I'm going out to eat vast quantities of dead animals and be peer-pressured into consuming spirits by my dear colleagues... I took a double-take when I saw this empty Coke bottle (excuse the poor quality - zoomed picture taken on my mobile phone without flash...wanted to be discreet) of Coca-Cola's "share a coke with..." series. So far, I had only seen first names or terms of endearment like "Princess" and the like, but not so here:
American companies are obviously not as PC as I thought I knew them to be...

1 Comments:

Blogger alcessa said...

Share a Choke with your Serbian Friend, eh? :-)

6/07/2013 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist