Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Another Favourite: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable

I'm off to Belgrade for a couple of days, but before I go, I wanted to share my favourite lip product. It's unfortunately not available in Austria, but I ordered a backup on eBay, which arrived yesterday together with a parcel from Nars (equally not on sale in Austria). It's Revlon's balm stain in 020 "Lovesick" from the Just Bitten Kissable series and I luuuuurve it:
Not only does this fuchsia pink suit my skintone way better than any red, but it also has great staying power for a balm-type lip product. I've tried several lip glosses that claim to stay on for 10 hours or more and - I joke you not - they were not visible anymore after 30 minutes on my lips. This one, however, stays for several hours, depending on how much I eat or drink. I love the colour and consistency and don't mind the toothpastey minty smell and taste either. Here it is swatched on my wrist. I didn't do it deliberately, but it's actually quite good in terms of colour and intensity reference that a brown mole is right next to it:
I have a feeling that this will be my "signature" lip colour for as long as I can manage to track it down. I definitely will be stockpiling whenever I visit a Revlon-carrying country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist