Monday, June 10, 2013

Relax. Reset

This past weekend, the Mermaid and I spent at a hotel/spa resort in the middle of vineyards. It might look like we spent it locked behind bars in the picture below, but, nope, that was just the architect who liked steel grids:
The weather was lovely and so we basically spent two days sprawled out on deck-chairs in our bikinis, interrupted by occasional laps in the pool, which was too warm for my taste. Unlike the Mermaid, I don't have a stressful job, really, but I welcomed the lazy weekend between two business trips (off to Warsaw tonight) and opportunity to take my mind off...you know...things just the same. 
Even though I'm really not somebody who complains about rain, but likes all sorts of weather, I'm happy summer has decided to stop by for however long it may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist