Friday, June 01, 2012

Parcels!

Yesterday was a strange day at work. It was the last day with my old team, with whom I had worked together the past 5+ years. And eventful years they were! I filled it by tying up loose ends and overall not...erm...exerting myself too much. The coming months will be rather exhausting, travel-wise, anyway and I'll get to travel to Slovenia, Lithuania and Bulgaria quite a bit.

Just as I had complained to MC that May's Glossybox was even later than usual and did not make it in time for the last day of the month, I found it on my desk upon returning from my lunch break. It wasn't half bad, either, apart from the boring, beige, Illamasqua lipgloss that looks just like a concealer in colour. Good product, but very wrong colour for my skintone. I might use it to tone down a bright lipstick. 

In any case, it's like Christmas every time those pretty pale pink boxes arrive:
I also received a pair of shoes by comma (I did not even know they made shoes) yesterday that I had ordered from BuyVIP about two weeks ago. They were only €38 and I really like the patent leather/suede combo and the muted colours:
I have to admit that the last weeks have been quite online-shopping-heavy so there'll be more "Christmas moments" to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist