Friday, May 18, 2012

The Only Thing Missing Is the Bikini WEATHER...

I have a confession to make. I own more bikinis than some people own underwear. When I bought my cool fuchsia Seafolly bikini in Sydney last year, I had no plans of further adding to my collection in the near future. Until...Brands4Friends had a Wolford-sale with swimwear reduced up to 70%. C'mon - it would have been rude not to. I ended up getting a pick-and-mix 3-piece-set in vibrant frog green, consisting of shorts (which look ginormous on the pictures, I just realised), an underwired top for enough support when swimming and a flimsier triangle top for sunbathing. It all fits perfectly, and best of all cost less than €39, altogether.
The fabric has a subtle logo-print, which is not too Markenschwein (which translates to "brand swine/pig" and is quite self-explanatory) in my opinion.
Well, if the weather gods have mercy on me this weekend there's a chance you might bump into me wearing this combo. (I'm the one with the deathly pallor and the cellulite bumps.)

1 Comments:

Blogger L. Neusiedler said...

well, yesterday was quite ok when the wind was still :).

5/19/2012 07:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist