Saturday, May 19, 2012

Not That I Need Any Justification...

On Wednesday night, I got a text message from S1 asking me if I could possibly lend her a black bag or clutch for Friday night when she'll attend the grand finale of Dancing Stars. I sure could! The bag above was purchased for the Empress's wedding and hasn't been worn since anyway so it feels good to know someone else will give it an airing. Subtext: I'm working on extending my bag collection for entirely altruistic motives, you see?

I've loaned my clutches and evening bags to friends for weddings and balls in the past as I neither get invited to black tie events nor tend to reach for small bags anyway. My Mum was shocked when she picked up my bag recently, asking what on earth I carried with me. Well, you know...the usual. Hm, I think an updated "What's in my bag" post might be in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist