Thursday, May 31, 2012

An Emergency Purchase and a Swim Date without...Swimming

Last night I was on my way to meet the Mermaid at Stephansplatz subway station at 7 p.m. when she called me, confessing she had just realised that she totally forgot to take her swim kit to the office. Well, I couldn't really blame her as I also tend to get quite confused and disoriented when the week begins with a holiday. I turned on my heels and deposited my stuff at the office, before returning to our meeting point to execute Plan B, some window-shopping, followed by a (hot)drink.

When I had left the house in the morning, it was nice and warm and the sun was shining, but by early afternoon, temperatures had cooled down and there were short bursts of heavy rain as well. To cut a long story short - I was cold in my rather low cut silk-top and cardigan and regretted not having packed a scarf. Shops are not open late on Wednesday nights and so I jumped into H&M, just as they were announcing that customers should proceed to the cash-desk asap. I grabbed a huge square scarf for € 7.90 or something and threw it on after having paid for it: evening saved! 

It complimented my yellow-themed outfit quite nicely.

silk top: Boden
striped cotton cardigan: F21
watch: Swatch
scarf: H&M
wrap bracelet: made by me
camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ8 :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist