Sunday, June 10, 2012

Father's Day Gift Idea

Today is Father's Day in Austria and I thought I'd show you one of the gifts I gave my father this year. I found out about it by coincidence, when an Austrian colleague who works in the Firm's London branch mentioned that together with his brother, he had a business selling "sunwatches". As my Dad has a thing for sundials and always takes pictures of them when he sees one on a church wall, I immediately wanted to order one. The nice colleague insisted on giving it to me for free, but as I'm really impressed by this original idea  and find the price (€ 34.9) very decent as well I said I would spread the word. Your father, husband or boyfriend might not be into sundials as much as my Dad, but most men I know are obsessed with watches to some degree and it might appeal to them as a watch they definitely don't have in their collection yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist