Thursday, June 07, 2012

New Hardware

My beloved BREE wallet with detachable coin purse that I got as a birthday gift from Snow White some years ago was looking rather destroyed after my trip to Japan where I had (ab)used the coin purse a lot and carried it in the back pocket of a pair of dark blue jeans whose dye bled.

It was time for a new wallet. Ideally, I'd have liked the same one again, but sadly they discontinued that line and the problem with most wallets is that they have too few card slots for my needs. I eventually found this gator print leather wallet by Braunbüffel (via BuyVIP):
It has plenty of slots for the cards I use most often (I have a separate little wallet for the zillions of loyalty cards I own. Yep, transparent consumer, c'est moi!):
Let's see how long it takes for this baby to become shabby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist