Friday, April 27, 2012

Sunny Friday (With Outfit of the Day)

 Friday! My second-favourite day of the week. I made sure to walk to work via Heldenplatz to check out the lilac bushes in full bloom there. What cherry-blossoms are to Tokyo (and Kyoto, Osaka, etc.), lilac is to Vienna. Unlike Sakura trees, lilac comes with the added bonus of an almost over-powering smell (in a good way). Just seeing all the lilac offset by the lush spring green puts me in a good mood:


I'm wearing a "feelgood" outfit today as well, complete with a pair of trousers I bought last night:
 Top: ZARA (€9 bargain). Rolled-up cargo pants: ESPRIT (€ 39, reduced)

 
Brooch: Sydney, rose-gold and white watch: Michael Kors

 
Shoes: bought in Sydney, socks (it's not that hot yet in the morning): Wolford

Oh, and my beloved Neverfull bag has also woken up from hibernation.  

Speaking of bags: bonus mood-enhancer of the day: the Longchamp Le Pliage bag (L) I ordered from the Lufthansa World Shop on Tuesday night arrived today. I love exchanging my frequent flier miles for bags!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist