Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sakura, Sakura...

A quick "hi" from Japan (Odawara, to be precise) where I've just decided to splurge out on 2 hours for wireless acess. This time, the hotels I'm staying in don't believe in free internet access and with my tablet the paid LAN is of no use either. Well, this is only the second hotel, so it could get better.

I need not have worried about missing the cherry blossoms: sakura trees are exploding in pale pink blossoms at every corner and I'm already becoming quite blasé about it.

I'm sitting in the lobby of the fancy Odawara Hilton (Hiruton) Resort right now, listening to horrible muzak and inhaling the rather awful corporate scent...but the spa area with onsen, traditional hot spring bath is beckoning, so I'm not complaining.

Sayonara!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nese onal gok said...

Love to read your blog:-)
Enjoy the spring in Japan.

4/17/2012 10:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist