Monday, April 09, 2012

Sayonara

When you are reading this, I'll hopefully have arrived safe and sound in Tokyo. This time, I've not packed a computer and unless I a) feel the desire to do so and b) find a way how to, I won't post from my tablet or phone, which means you'll just have to wait until I've come back (April 22) and recovered from my jetlag before you see another post here. Torture, I know...

As a small consolation prize and in honour of my "Project Cherry Blossom" here's a picture of the apricot tree in my parents' garden:
As my Mum put it, there was no need for me to travel all the way to Japan to experience pretty trees in bloom. And yet.

To be continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist