Friday, March 30, 2012

WFH

On Wednesday, I worked from home, as did my team-mates. This is - theoretically (sometimes there are important appointments that require you to be at the office or elsewhere - a bi-weekly initiative started by our manager. Unlike some colleagues, I never actually had the urge to work from home, preferring to separate my work life from my private one.

However, I have to say that WFH-ing has grown on me and rather than being distracted by piles of laundry or books and magazines, I am actually more productive chez moi than I would be at the office. Interesting.

The only downside is the fact that at home I lack an external monitor and, more importantly, the 3 items listed on the fridge magnet FCN once gave me. So true!

2 Comments:

Blogger alcessa said...

WFH rules! I get my gossip on the internet and coffee and cake from the kitchen ... :-) And I have learnt to look all ... dapper and clean, despite the fact that no one sees me :-)))

3/30/2012 08:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your little french touch in this blog entry ;)

3/30/2012 07:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist