Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Skiing in Carinthia

wish I was there (onemorehandbagI The above photo pretty much sums up my skiing mini-break. Sigh...

Sunny skies, perfect snow...
slopes 1 (onemorehandbag) have I mentioned the snow?

slopes 2 (onemorehandbag)and Hungarian menus on Dreiländereck to cater for the Hungarian holiday-makers. And, no, it does not mean there are different prices depending on the language/nationality - it's two different meals, or rather the correct translation is on the rear-facing side of the other stand. At least that's what I figured out when I saw that it made sense, price-wise, that way...

hungarian menu (onemorehandbag)Stay tuned for the promised skiing video.

1 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin Vogler said...

I am green (or rather white) with envy. Cheers, Karel

2/10/2010 09:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist