Friday, January 29, 2010

Agyness Wasn't There, but Otherwise No Complaints

Last night, the Empress, the Gazelle and I attended the PR event on the occasion of the presentation of La Redoute's summer collection.
la redoute invite (onemorehandbag)

Agyness Deyn, who is the testimonial of the Paule Ka collection was not there, but a sample sale of the A/W collection was. The Gazelle in particular had the perfect "sample size" and ended up with 5 items, but I can't complain either. There were standard prices, such as EUR 20 for all jumpers and skirts and EUR 30 for all jackets and cardigans. Well, yours truly bagged a caramel coloured leather jacket for exactly this price.

new leather jacket (onemorehandbag) Not bad, eh? In the background is the "discrete" white bag we took the booty home in. Oh, and I'm also wearing the new skinny jeans I bought on Tuesday.
My delight with the bargain was further increased when I leafed through the autumn/winter calogue and discovered the original price -yesss!

bargain! (onemorehandbag)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist