Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Digital Rage

Deserves me right for trying to make a super bargain and comparing prices on Geizhals. The Casio Exilim Z1000 camera I ordered exactly a week ago and which was supposed to arrive in the shop "by Friday at the latest" and subsequently be sent to me within 24 hours still hasn't materialised. I've just called and been told there are delays from the supplier's side and they hope to get their order this week. There goes my hope of taking my new baby to Germany with me this Thursday. There is a considerable price difference compared to other, "offline" shops but ...

Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

PS (14:00) : I successfully scratched my gadget-itch in my lunch-time when I bought a Motorola RARZ mobile phone for € 1 (I extended my subscription with Telering for another 18 months). Hah!

2 Comments:

Blogger ka-ma said...

Sorry about the camera! Delays can definitely be infuriating. But at least now you got the new RAZR...by the way, which color did you choose?
Alcessa: Good idea, except every time one takes the cheap one and finds a perfect object to take a shot of, then realising it will not turn out as good as it might, one would bang his/her head "why didn't I bring the good camera!" The insecurity would finally force one to totally neglect the cheap camera therefore investing in it would be a mistake in a first place.

12/06/2006 08:29:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

ka-ma, I got the black phone.
Alcessa, for some reason my comment (in answer to yours) from yesterday does not show up, so I'll try again: I agree (a bit like havin a real Rolex but keeping it in the safe and only going out with the fake) but right now am too broke to buy another watch, even a cheap one...

12/06/2006 11:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist