Monday, May 29, 2023

In dubio: chillax

For almost a year I've had the sword of Damocles of a certain deadline hanging over me: September 17, when I would have to submit the master thesis for my MBA. Well, since I have not even started writing, I knew it would be a very intense summer. The advantage of meeting that deadline would be that I would be done with it this year already. Last week I made my decision: I want a proper summer, spent outside and not in front of my laptop. Life > Labour and academic honours. I knew we had (at least) one semester of grace anyway and what was the rush? I don't receive a scholarship or need this degree for work, but I am doing it for...erm, fun I guess. So, I've made up my mind that I won't be the antisocial person who says "no" to any invites over the summer, but my usual sociable self and will use the darker "indoor" months to write a thesis nobody will ever read anyway. 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist