Monday, April 24, 2023

The Great Oudoors

 

While I really don't mind (the occasional) rain, sunshine and above all  LONGER DAYS are my ultimate mood-enhancer and being able to spend most of my weekends outdoors makes me super happy. Morning coffee on the terrace, lunch and dinner in the garden: yes, please! Only beaten by a poolside picnic in the summer, when I bring bread-rolls, cherry tomatoes and baby cucumbers (fun fact: until less than 10 years ago I absolutely detested cucumbers and would give them a wide berth) plus some non-melting snacks in little ziploc bags or tupperware containers. Paired with a cold coca-cola from the kiosk = bliss. 
Plus, of course, I have turned into THAT person who flicks through garden center brochures now instead of tossing them straight into the recycling bin and who gets excited about the progress in her tiny vegetable and herb garden. Sorry, not sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist