Monday, March 06, 2023

Comeback

 

While my gardening approach can be summarised as "anarchic" and I don't have big ambitions in my super tiny plot or rather strip of designated garden area, I was truly delighted to see that the parsley had made a reappearance after the cold winter months. Nothing I can attribute to any green thumb or gardening skills of mine, but very gratifying nonetheless. 
Also, I had a different friend sleep over at the country house on both of the past two weekends for some girls' quality time while Highflyer was away and it made me really happy that they enjoyed it and said that it felt like a mini break. Life in suburbia really is not the worst if you make it a place you enjoy being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist