Monday, December 26, 2022

All I Wanted For Christmas was...

...an end of the building-site-situation in my flat in Vienna and it happened.

Obviously, health is the most important gift of all and this year when a relative (who had to stay in hospital over Christmas) and a friend's son (who was released just in time for Christmas) had difficult operations in December, the reminder was stronger than ever.
While I really did not have any material wishes this year I didn't even dare to wish that the aftermath of the water leak in my flat in Vienna that made my toilet and hallway look like a mouldy mess, resulted in several drying-units running 24/7 for 3 months and included the partial dismantling of my fitted floor-to-ceiling-wardrobe with furniture parts and wardrobe contents"decorating" my flat for weeks, would be cleared up and I would have a normal-looking flat before Christmas. Yay. This really was an unexpected gift and I'm very grateful for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist