Monday, October 24, 2022

Back to School

 

At the tender age of 50 I am back at university with my inbox full of e-mails informing me about special offers at the canteen and mental health offers for students. The MBA programme I am enrolled in is in co-operation with an Austrian university and I am now on their mailing list, which means that I am getting all their spam information. I have also already downloaded the chapters of the book I am supposed to read before the first module and have realised that my procrastination tendencies have worsened over the years, if anything as my "aw, I'll just wing it" confidence has definitely grown over the years. In other words, I'll probably just skim through those hundreds of pages a few days before, ahem. Whether this is a positive development, or not, remains to be seen...I shall report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist