Monday, September 26, 2022

Nesting

What with my big project that consumed a lot of my spare time (and budget) for the past two years successfully ticked off, I'm now itching to focus my energy and pocket money on some home improvement ideas I've had for the "country house", in particular the hallway. Half of that area was already successfully beautified last year, the other half still features the nondescript and cheap-looking wardrobes from the previous owners. Highflyer does not mind them. I find them super ugly. I ordered a new wardrobe with mirror that will make much better use of the space, and surprisingly, it arrived within a few days, before we found a new owner for the old furniture. I'm also looking forward to some new DIY projects with some my favourite gadgets, i.e. my sewing machine and plotter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist