Monday, October 17, 2022

Honeymoon. Or *NOT* the Ultimate Comaptibility Test

 

I am now back from our lovely honeymoon with a nasty cold as a temporary (well, hopefully) souvenir and some more permanent ones like the fridge magnets pictured. It was indeed the longest vacation Highflyer and I have been on together to date and therefore some people asked how we got along, what with being together 24/7. Well, it might have been the first time together for such a long time with none of us having any work or family obligations, but we already passed that compatibility test at the beginning of the Pandemic when I worked from the country house, gradually moving in there while pretending I'd move back to Vienna "once this all will be over" (Ha! Ha!) and Highflyer was grounded for weeks on end. I guess we're just so harmonious it's boring and actually suspicious to some. No arguments, no getting on each other's nerves, just enjoying each other's company. I'm a bit nostalgic that this last chapter in the "wedding play" is finished now and that we don't have anything more to look forward to that's related to our personal Event of the Year. Then again, I have a lot to look forward to with my favourite person now that the knot has finally been tied, we've been on our honeymoon and thank-you cards have been written.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist