Monday, December 05, 2022

Time Thieves

This past Friday and Saturday was another one dedicated to MBA modules. This means that I only had Saturday night and Sunday off by means of a meagre excuse of a mini-weekend anyway and since I decided to get my fourth Covid jab right after my lecture on Saturday my productivity level the day after was lower than usual. Unlike after my previous vaccinations I felt as if I had been run over by a bus on Sunday. Combined with the fact that it gets dark around 4 p.m. already the day seemed to barely have happened. Much as I like Christmas traditions and baking, I am really not a fan of those short winter days that make me want to go into hibernation and wake up in July. It's even more depressing on days when I work from home at the "ranch" and didn't get to go for a walk during the (short) day. Going for a walk when it's pitch dark already and you are not sure if you're about to step into dog poo or you might get hit by a car is not such a great option, really. 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist