Monday, December 19, 2022

So Effing Organised

This photo shows my "presents stash" at the country house. I have another one at my Vienna flat and it is basically a great advantage if someone's birthday or Christmas is looming and you need a present. A friend of mine once told me she found me "so f***ing organised" and I took it as a compliment. I'm actually surprised that not everybody has the habit of picking up things with people in mind all through the year. No matter whether I am on vacation abroad, browsing online stores or am offline shopping on a completely different mission: if I see something that I think might be perfect for a certain person, I just buy it and keep it in my stash until the perfect occasion comes up. Sometimes I find something even better afterwards and repurpose the original gift, using it for someone else. In a nutshell, this little habit of mine is a great timesaver and peace-of-mind-giver. Can recommend.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist