Monday, May 15, 2023

Community

When you're officially (older even than) middle-aged, you have most likely either built up a robust circle of friends or decided that you are the person who doesn't need friends. I definitely fall into the first category, but it's interesting that you still end up making new bonds with people, some of whom are friend material. Case in point, my MBA programme where some of the group (including myself) had their last module last week. We all felt pretty nostalgic when we went our separate ways on Saturday afternoon and are determined to stay in touch and organise regular meetups. Let's see how this will actually work out and if someone will take the lead, but regardless of whether I'll manage to submit my thesis in time (nervous cough) or remember anything from the horrible "financial KPI content" we covered last semester, expanding my network was definitely a very positive outcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist