Tuesday, December 02, 2014

That's How I Roll (and Bake)

I am already in the midst of my annual Christmas cookie bakeathon and being a very organised person (one has to have at least some qualities, eh?) I have already finished half of my planned "quota" despite all my travelling. Not bad, My kitchen is tiny, but above you see my typical work set-up. Oh, and also a tiny peek of my PJs as I was cutting out matcha trees right after getting up on Saturday morning. One of the most important accessories is my tablet (a Nexus 7; random piece of information) that is sitting on top of my toaster and on which I watch YouTube videos while baking. Occasionally, I also read recipes on it if I haven't printed them out. Very convenient. The yellow baking mat is from Tchibo and quite good for sticky doughs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist