Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Shareholder

I have mentioned before that I am quite partial to certain (warm) Starbucks beverages. This morning I logged into my Starbucks Rewards account to see how many stars I had accrued (1 visit=1star). Turns out that this year, I was there 95 times. Ooops. We stop to remember that the year has 365 days and I travel a lot (to Starbucks-deprived countries...where I actually like checking out other brands). Ahem. This is not counting the handful of times when I forgot my card or went to a Starbucks overseas. I guess you could a) say that I am addicted and b) I could have bought a VERY NICE handbag for the money I left there. Time to upgrade my golden loyalty card to a platinum one, methinks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist