Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Dreaming

Now that I have a crunchy "carrot" of 3 blissful months of out-of-office dangling in front of me, I am already in the planning phase and know that I want to spend September, the last month before I am back in the office, travelling. I want to go to Japan and Australia and have started looking into multi-leg flights. When leafing through my passport yesterday as I prepared for immigration in Minsk, I discovered that my visa for Australia was still valid until September 13, 2015 and this catapulted me in tentative planning mode.

If you have any recommendations, i.e. experience regarding trustworthy booking or price comparison engines, do let me know. Not including domestic flights (to Brisbane and Okinawa respectively), my itinerary might look something like the one below, but should ideally remain below the EUR 3,000 mark:
I wouldn't mind a stopover in Taipei either, but need to look into convenient connections. Since I have never been to Bangkok (other than its airport on my last flight to Sydney), I thought a quick city break there might make sense. I'm also open for suggestions on cool places in Asia, but don't want to pack this itinerary too much as stress is the last thing I am looking for. In any case, I am extremely excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist