Sunday, September 07, 2014

Alive and Kicking


image from pixabay.com
For the past few months, I've been pretty good at posting every other day. As most bloggers, I often prepare several posts in advance. Ever since my most recent (rainy) holiday, I haven't been able to keep up this frequency. Not because of any special occurrence or some moodswing, really, just because I had the urge to spend as little time in front of my Macbook as possible. A brutal backpain (going to have that checked out tomorrow) reinforced this desire and so I'd like to ask you to bear with me until I'm in a blogging mood again. Right now, I'm in a baking mood (yay!) and also have tackled several domestic chores that I'd been good at pushing faaar away for too long. I'm as (hyper-) active on Instagram as ever, so either follow me there directly @wastingmytalent or take a peek at the sidebar widget here. See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist