Wednesday, September 03, 2014

First Sushi...then

Just because I don't post about hauls that often doesn't mean I have sworn off shopping. Oh, no! [Insert evil chuckle here]. Today is the typical example of my (at least) weekly routine. First meeting the PP's Sis for sushi at the fish counter of Meinl and eating the exact same thing as always (me: Sake California, her: Mango California), then accompanying her to Gratwohl bakery for her dessert-fix, then accompanying her back to her office (literally a stone's throw from mine), then deciding there's too much left of my lunch hour to return to the office and typically going to COS. Today, I only bought - electric blue - socks there, but on my way back spotted a cute little ring at New One and bought this "pretzel heart" as a little midweek-treat for myself. Besides being pretty and fitting well into my growing collection of dainty rose-gold ings, it's also pretty symbolic as love can indeed be pretty knotted. Oh, YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist