Monday, December 22, 2014

Stats

I am working from my parents' today and will be in "chill mode" from tomorrow until the end of this year. Once more, it has been a year with a lot of (business) travels. In fact, in the past 2 years I flew more than 100,000 kilometres with Star Alliance flights alone as my Miles&More statistics inform me. Not bad.
Many people find air travel stressful. Not me. Even after a lot of quality time with nice and not so nice airports, I still love it and prefer to be at the airport super early (much to the amusement of some of my colleagues who prefer to arrive just as boarding is announced) to be able to browse around duty free shops or hoard magazines from the lounge. I have already booked 5 flights for the next few months, some of them private trips and am indeed looking forward to all new adventures. In January, I am travelling to Almaty, Kazakhstan for business and am very excited. I hope to be able to share some good pictures and impressions here, so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist