Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Spring in Winter

Hey all. Now that all cookies are baked, all cards written and presents procured, it seems only natural that I'm running on empty batteries. In other words, I have succumbed to some nasty virus and was feeling horribly flue-y yesterday when I dragged myself to work because of some urgent stuff. Rocket science, of course. We all know that the world might collapse if I'm not at my desk... I am taking it easy today and am determined to be in good shape for the work Christmas party tomorrow. I just wanted to share a nice picture I took on Saturday when I was still my chirpy old self. I passed a pretty tree that, combined with blue skies, would make you think it was spring if it weren't for the total absence of any foliage:
I hope you are all well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist