Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Queen of the Glue Gun

Hello, lovely DIY kings and queens! Don't ever say again social media makes you stupid and unproductive. Ever since I saw a picture of a DIY bauble wreath in Blusherine's Instagram I knew that I needed to make my own and thankfully she had posted the source of hers as well, see here. It was not a spontaneous crush of mine, I had been toying with the idea of buying one of these guys for quite some time, but had not actually thought of making one myself. Well, here is the fruit of my labour:
 ...and with flash:
I'm pretty pleased with the result if I say so myself. I decide to go with a white and silver theme (even though I generally think gold more christmassy than silver) to go with my recently revamped bedroom which is mainly white. Good luck if you're trying to do this yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist