Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Victim of a Disgruntled Baggage Handler

On my recent flight from Sofia to Vienna, my suitcase (containing, as we remember, an original work of art) was seriously damaged. I don't know when and where it happened, but since the material is quite sturdy, I have visions of baggage handlers playing football with it. Unfortunately, I only discovered it at as I got out of the taxi at home so I had to spend 5 times as long finding out contact persons and taking pictures of all documents and the damaged suitcase. Here you see my poor battered grasshopper green companion:
We shared fun times together and travelled all over Europe in the past 1.5 years. You will be fondly remembered and I already ordered your successor in navy blue with a bright red zipper even though I love your green in particular, hoping that bruises of domestic airport violence will be less noticeable on its skin.
It's a war out there. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist