Friday, October 25, 2013

Contradiction in Terms?

So I received these sheepskin lined flip-flops yesterday. Yes, flip-flops as in summer footwear with warm sheepskin. They were on sale  (the brown only) at Zalando, one of my favourite online shops (decent range, super-quick delivery). I often get vouchers for Zalando and they are of course burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided to order these crazy mutants that I had previously laughed at and wondered who in their right mind would fork out money for. Weeelll. As wearing flipflops is good if -l ike me - you have an ugly hallux valgus these are the perfect compromise: orthopaedically friendly and still not causing frostbite in winter if you suffer from constantly icy feet. Win-win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist