Thursday, October 17, 2013

On a Roll

At the moment, I'm really on a baking roll. I basically find it a comforting task and my small kitchen is one of the few spaces in my flat that's currently not chaotic and filled with stuff that doesn't belong there. Well, as of yesterday, my bedroom actually is pristine and freshly painted, minus the new furniture, which won't arrive until Mid-November (hopefully). My new bed, which I ordered separately is due to be delivered on October 31, yay! The lampshade is new as well, by the way:
So yesterday as I was working from home I decided to combat the paint smell with the lovely scent of two different varieties of muffins; standard-sized apple-cinnamon ones (yum!) and, to deflower my brand new mini-muffin-tray, tiny chocolate muffins, with a Halloween colour scheme, no matter that I don't celebrate this holiday. Any excuse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist