Wednesday, January 16, 2013

White

Winter is back in Austria. On my way to work on Monday, Volksgarten looked like this:
The snow is mainly melted away in the city, but the forecast promises loads of it for tomorrow. I love snow, but not so much downtown, where it soon turns into unsightly brown slush and you drag pebbles (used to prevent slipping on ice) into your flat.

Speaking of white - I'm a big fan of LV's window displays. Despite the fact that there is a brand new flagship store now, I pass the old one every day on my way to work and admire the original displays. The shoes and bag are not bad, either, so...uhhhm...if anyone reading this would like to express their undying love and appreciation for me on my upcoming b-day: I wear size 38 shoes...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist