Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rebecca for the Phantom Wedding...

When Shopbop sent me a nice newsletter offering an extra 20% off sale items it was the perfect opportunity for me to bounce on something I'd been stalking for quite some time after hearing it raved about on YouTube pretty much all through 2012, the Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac bag. This bag is not available offline in Vienna or anywhere in Austria that I know off and I am generally reluctant to order from the US when I have to pay customs fees, so a decent sale is the only time when I do that. Come and meet my metallic pink Mini Mac that arrived earlier this week and was waiting for me when I arrived after my days in Slovenia:
Both the interior lining and protective pouch have a nice polka-dot pattern and the MM can be worn as a cross-body bag, shoulder bag or clutch. I have to say that the metal hardware is rather heavy and noisy, but it does not take away from the general awesomeness of this glamour baby.
When checking out on the Shopbop website there was a clickable option to add a "complimentary wedding box" or something to that effect and thinking that "hey, I love me a good box" I of course clicked said box and, ta-daaaah, received the bag accordingly wrapped. So. Happy, erm, wedding to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Vermont Wedding said...

So nice wedding box, it looks so unique. Thank you for sharing.

1/10/2013 09:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist