Wednesday, January 02, 2013

These Shoes Are Made for Walking!

...and taking 2013 in my stride. This parcel was waiting for me when I returned to the office after the Christmas holidays and is a sign - in case there was any doubt - that I'll continue to keep online retailers and delivery men in their jobs this year, ahem.

I don't have any New Year's resolutions other than make the best of this year and try to live every day is if it was my last. Well, possibly to bitch less and try to curb my nailpolish addiction (I did not realise I had a "collection" until it reached 3 digits...).

In any case, I'm looking forward to this crisp and fresh year, all the (new) places I get to see and people to meet. Bring it on!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hipolito Walston said...

Great tips regrading Glossy laminate handbags. You provided the best information which helps us a lot. Thanks for sharing the wonderful information.

10/30/2022 06:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist