Monday, December 17, 2012

It's Not You, it's Me

Hello, pretty people of the internets. When Mademoiselle asked me yesterday if I was still updating my blog or whether it was her computer that was playing tricks on her by showing the last post from December 6, I knew it was time for an update. Your computers are fine, it was me who was travelling again (last business trip before Christmas, to snowy and cold Sofia) and didn't have time for an update. 

Well, I am back in town and am going to chill as much as I can be before heading to KLU on Saturday.  Depending on whether anything remotely interesting happens to me this week, you'll see some more action before Christmas here. Don't hold your breath, though...

For now, I'm leaving you with some impressions from the weekend, the first picture being from tea lights (and their reflection) at Frida's annual advent get-together last night and the second from matcha snowflakes I made on a whim yesterday afternoon.


Talk to you soon(ish).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist