Sunday, November 11, 2012

7th Blogiversary: Feeling like a Dinosaur


Wow. Is that the time? It does not seem like seven years that I've been writing this blog at all.The picture is a nod to my ongoing nailpolish obsession. What can I say: I still love writing my random little posts as much as ever and for me this blog has become a chronicle of sorts as well: sometimes when I can't remember when exactly it was that I made a certain trip that I know I wrote about here and can't be bothered wading through the photo archives on my hard drive, I simply search for it via the nifty little search-bar here. Same for my go-to recipes. Recently, I've been posting a lot more on Instagram as it's much more convenient to do so on the go than write a proper blog-post for which you need to cut or edit a photo. If you'd like to follow me there, I'm "wastingmytalent".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist