Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Bespoke...

Let's play a little guessing game. Why do you think yours truly went into the office on Saturday afternoon after a week on the road, other than to admire the lovely view of Christmas lights? Oh, I can see you know me so well... It was to pick up an online purchase that arrived while I was away: my own little humongous bespoke Longchamp bag. It's perfect for travelling and I really like the colour combo I chose and the fact that it has a) my initials embossed on the flap an b) I could order it with the long handles, which is rare for the largest size of the le Pliage line. Loving it!
I'm writing this in Zagreb and am happy to report it both performed well on its maiden voyage and provoked the envy of my female colleagues here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist