Sunday, December 02, 2012

En passant...

As I mentioned, I was in Paris and Zurich last week. Well, I did not even look at any shops in Zurich, nor plan to do so as the prices there bring tears to your eyes, but I managed to do the power-shopping I had planned for Paris. Oh, yes! A brief visit to Uniqlo, Sephora, Gap and a pharmacy (for Bioderma and La Roche Posay products, not pictured) was very successful and fruitful indeed. I was hoping they still had those superduper lightweight down jackets and managed to grab a grey one for me and a turquoise/petrol coloured one for my Mum, together with some other things, such as a white merino jumper. The blue square thing you see above is a mini leather pouch/clutch from Gap. They had it in several colours and I really liked the simple style.

In my last post, I mentioned I had a really nice boss. Case in point: we arrived in Paris for our meeting on Tuesday at around the same time on Monday morning and when he called me to ask whether we would meet at the office I casually mentioned that I was not planning to drop in until the afternoon because I needed to squeeze in some retail therapy. His answer, "Okay, see you at dinner then". Definitely not a likely dialogue with my previous bosses at the Firm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist