Monday, January 14, 2013

Sale Jackpot. Jackpot Sale

I've already picked up a few (or more) bits and bobs in the sale, but am not going to bore you with every single item. Last week I struck lucky at COS in particular and wanted to share my haul here with you. 
I found a gorgeous wrap dress that looks like a two-piece and also grabbed up the scarf to go with the top I bought there on my first ever visit. Both were 50% off, which made the dress a bargain:
 
I also popped into Jackpot as I really liked the jumper my Mum got me from there for Christmas. I find this brand a bit hit-and-miss as it is often too floral and girly for my taste. I really liked the (summer and evening) skirt below which is lightweight and comes with a lining. I try to always buy skirts with a lining as they fit so much better. It's a bit darker in real life than the flash photo makes it appear:
Have you hit the sales jackpot yet? I'm waiting for Steffl to reduce their bags to 50% (still 30% last week), but there was nothing I really lusted after from the A/W collection with the exception of one Coccinelle line that could tempt me if half-price. Will keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Blogger alcessa said...

I had ordered 2 skirts at House of Fraser (co.uk) and just got them on Saturday - they are every bit as lovely as on the screen and also the right size :-) This is relief speaking, not an ad :-) And yes, they were quite a bargain.
Don't know why (really), but after having hit 40 I decided I wanted to wear more skirts and more dresses and since I am new to this field of female expertise :-) every single piece of clothing that I like makes it easier. Especially if not too expensive.

Love your dress & skirt, too. :-)

1/14/2013 10:10:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Old age makes us more elegant, Alcessa, eh? Glad to hear your online purchases were a success. I ordered Hunter boots and socks from BuyVIP today...

1/14/2013 02:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist