Thursday, September 01, 2011

Window-Shopping

Earlier this week, I made some interesting observations in window displays. First of all, I saw a "teaser poster" for Cinnabon in Lugner City. Cool! I've never actually eaten anything in any of their outlets abroad, but always noticed the almost overpowering smell of cinnamon. I love cinnamon and I'm looking forward to an interesting addition to the rather boring mix of shops in my "mall down the road".

Yesterday, I noticed what might be the most expensive roll of loo-paper unless the price is for a bumper pack and not just a solitary roll. I did not go inside to find out: 

Only the best for your bum, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist