Friday, August 26, 2011

The Future is Rosy

I am obsessed with rose gold at the moment. When I was in KLU less than 2 weeks ago, I saw a chunky bracelet in the window of a shop that was closed over the August 15 weekend. I hoped it would wait for me, and it did:

It looks like normal "yellow" gold in the picture, but trust me, it's red. As it is stainless steel, it was very moderately (i.e. € 30) priced...as were these rings (silver plated with rose gold) by this Austrian company:
It's a bit of a Pandora rip-off, but I actually like it better.

Speaking of rose - after the success of the French stick-on nails, I tried another set in pastel rose. They do have a very distinct white undertone and look very much like something Samantha Fox might have worn ca 1986, but it's a nice contrast to my tanned skin anyway:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist