Monday, August 22, 2011

Spot On

Every August, I spend a few days in KLU. I usually time it around August 15, a national holiday. Several times I chose the very days summer decided to take a break and was greeted with rain. For days on end. This year, I postponed my Southern Holiday Week to this one, based on preferences by the book club for a weekend in Carinthia (more about that later). Well, it turned out to be avery good choice as this might be the best summer week this year (fingers crossed, I don't want to jinx it) and I'd rather spend it by the lake than in the office where I have to either sweat away or suffer from the Scholar's preference for arctic aircondition settings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist