Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Succession

After browsing through the fleamarket in KLU on Saturday morning, my Mum and I headed to the lake. On the way to the car, a shoe store jumped into our path (or something like that anyway) and waved its "SALE" sign in front of our eyes. Needless to say, it would have been rude not to at least have a peek. Well, good thing we went inside as I found the perfect replacement for my disintegrating red patent leather(ette) loafers:
Not only pretty, but also extremely comfortable and much better quality. In my opinion, every woman should own a pair of shiny red shoes. Or two. Its predecessor pair (a cheaper version and in faux leather) has been almost worn to death, despite the fact that I get compliments every time I wear them. From a distance, they don't look so bad: 

The tips look a bit worse for wear, and the heels even more so:
Definitely a candidate for my "dumping-at-the-holiday-destination-to-create-more-space-in-the-suitcase" project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist